Dazlyn Motorshine Valeting Terms and Conditions
When you make a booking with Dazlyn Motorshine Mobile Valeting, you should read and agree to the terms and conditions of the booking prior to making an appointment. Once and appointment has been made, you are bound under the terms and conditions of the booking.
Booking Terms & Conditions
- Customers should remove all personal belongings, money and other significant items from their vehicle prior to any type of valet.
- Dazlyn Motorshine Mobile Valeting will not accept liability for any loss or damage to personal belongings left in a vehicle whilst it is being valeted
- We cannot guarantee any firm times when accepting your booking.
- Our valeting times are an estimate only. Each vehicle is different and may require more or less time to fulfil the valet type
- We reserve the right to use any one of our experienced staff to undertake your valet and may need to change the valeter at short notice without penalty
- Whilst every effort will be made to keep regular bookings to the same day and time each week, sometimes it may be necessary to make changes but we will endeavour to communicate the changes prior to arrival
- We reserve the right to alter or move a booking in line with staffing levels and/or weather conditions and /or machinery or equipment failure.
- All vehicles are cleaned and valeted at the customers own risk
- Dazlyn Motorshine Mobile Valeting reserves the right to refuse or deny any booking or continue with their service if they deem the customer to be unreasonable
- Dazlyn Motorshine Mobile Valeting reserves the right to refuse or deny customer demands above and beyond the booked valet
Pricing Terms & Conditions
- Our minimum call out charge is £25.00 per vehicle.
- Dazlyn Motorshine Mobile Valeting reserve the right to charge an hourly rate of £40.00 (or proportion thereof) for any work that is not within the boundaries of the booking
- Our prices are based on valet type, location, type of car and condition of the vehicle and will be advertised as a FROM price. Any price we quote over the telephone is an estimate only and should be used as a guide and not a guarantee
- Dazlyn Motorshine Mobile Valeting reserves the right to charge each vehicle according to its condition, the type of vehicle and the customer location.
- Dazlyn Motorshine Mobile Valeting reserves the right to amend any price during the valet should it differ from the original estimate
Our service Terms & Conditions
- We may ask you where you heard about Dazlyn Motorshine Mobile Valeting in order to gauge our marketing strategies
- We may conduct customer satisfaction surveys
- Dazlyn Motorshine Mobile Valeting are comprehensively insured to drive any customer vehicle
Cancellation Terms & Conditions
- We require 24 hours notice to cancel any booking /valet type
- Failure to provide 24 hours notice will result in a minimum charge of 50% of the valet price
- Dazlyn Motorshine Mobile Valeting reserve the right to take full payment if a valet is cancelled on the day without prior agreement
- Dazlyn Motorshine Mobile Valeting reserves the right to alter or amend a booking time/date without penalty but wherever possible will let the customer know
- Dazlyn Motorshine Mobile Valeting reserve the right to alter a booking or move a booking in accordance to its staff levels, weather conditions and/or equipment failure without penalty to the company
Dazlyn Motorshine Mobile Valet